Thursday, February 10, 2011

still hanging around

Not up to much. Have had a bit of a crap week, actually. Back pain, tummy trouble and bitter cold weather has got me a bit down. I guess I have a virus or something cause I've been ill for 3-4 days.  Eating is making me sick, but my back is horrible so I have to *try* to eat with the painkillers. Blargh. Thought it was getting better but ate 1/2 my dinner and have been sick since.

Anyway, if I can manage it I'm heading out to Ulta tomorrow (today?) and maybe Bath & Body Works. All they have to do is give me a damn coupon and I end up in their stores. Such a well trained consumer. I hope B&BW has Forever Sunshine. I want to check it out cause if it really is similar to Viva La Juicy I need it!

For some reason I borrowed "New Moon" from the library and will have to watch it. Or try to watch it. I'm sure it's not very good.

Started to break in the new sketchbook G got me. Just some colored inks and glitter so far. Need to gesso a bunch of pages so they're sturdy and ready to go.  It seems such a great size to carry around but it kind of heavy. We'll see. Maybe if I get rid of some of the junk I carry in my purse.

Ugh... stomach is bad and we are out of tums. I've had loads of them this week and they seemed to help. I wish we had pepto pills - I can't stomach the liquid. Would a be a horrible wife if I asked G to go get more tums out of the first aid kit in the car?

No comments: