Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I feel like the Black Swan

Finally went to see Black Swan Monday. Really liked it. I used this image because I absolutely ADORED the makeup in the film.


Marie and I were reading art magazines at Borders when we started talking about Black Swan. She just happened to have passes with her so we headed over to see it. It has been SO LONG since I've gone to the movies. I think the last time must have been at the drive-in when we were in Maine this summer. (BTW all movies are BETTER when seen at the drive-in)

Yesterday G and I hung out at M's house. He wrote (ALOT) and we made PMC pieces. They were my very first pieces. They're small but I'm hopeful I'll be able to use them as pendants. Can't wait to see them fired and tumbled. I have more clay to play with but I think I'll wait 'til I see my pieces before moving on. Or maybe practice with bronze clay instead. The pure silver I'm using is pretty expensive so I should probably practice with bronze first. M's Mom was making sauce all day so we had a delicious dinner of meatballs and pasta before I finally had to give in and leave 'cause my back had gotten so bad.

Laid down and started a live U2 video when I got home. Had to fight to keep my eyes open until it was done, but it was good. I didn't realize until I was watching it but it was the concert they had broadcast on Youtube (which I watched several times before). Not the best concert I've seen of theirs but still very good.


No comments: