Monday, October 18, 2010

more spray painting


Just a bit more of the spray painting I got done in Maine. But now I'm home and the air is crisp and summer is over. It will become more of a challenge to paint, to work, to GET THINGS DONE. The cold weather does nothing for my productivity. All I want to do is snuggle under blankets with the kitties, nap and watch movies. Possibly a normal reaction to fall/winter but I always take it as a sign of my Seasonal Affective Disorder rearing it's head. Will start to use my full spectrum light box shortly.

So, Glen has today off and I'm probably going to drag him around to my appointments and errands. Poor guy! LOL! Anyway, even if this job isn't ideal I do think having a schedule is helping his mood and that makes me happy. I know i wrote about how i don't want him to resent me for not working. I just want to point out that that is MY fear and insecurity. Glen does NOT resent me not working. He wants what is best for me. I just don't want to be the stereotypical wife who spends her husbands money while spending her days getting mani/pedis, ya know?




No comments: