Thursday, November 11, 2010

all the houses made out of ticky tacky and they all look just the same

Kinda crappy day. All I have to do entails multiple phone calls and  copying records and looking up dates and figures. Kinda like tax season, but in a dozen different ways. I need to keep up with my prescriptions and doctors appointments and MAYBE get my knee fixed before our insurance changes. Which involves ANOTHER physical and appointment with a cardiologist. Copies of checks I need to print won't. I think they need to be saved in a different format. This is dull I know, but all I've done lately seems tedious. Had an art date today but really couldn't deal. Hopefully my friend is ok with that.

Watched The September Issue last night and really liked it. More than Devil Wears Prada i think. Reminded me that I need to get in touch and stay in touch with my designer friends in NYC. Oh, and made me feel frumpy as hell.

Rewatching the first season of Weeds. I really do like this show, need to get the last few seasons on dvd from the library. Made a big salad for dinner tonight and it just didn't come out that good. I actually felt bad for waking G when I realized the salad sucked. LOL! Salad shouldn't be hard. The tomatoes weren't very good, I used chow mein noodles and they sucked. I know I used to use the ones the restaurant gave you with your takeout. They must be different somehow?

Just because I missed my art date tonight doesn't mean I'm not going to do the paintings. I already had idea for small square cat canvases so that's where I'll start. Maybe draw the outlines tonight and work on them tomorrow? I think I still have square canvases?

No comments: