Saturday, November 27, 2010

2 posts - 1 night WEIRD

um, Glen is watching "Ugly Americans" and I've got youtube videos playing in the background.

Ya know, on Thanksgiving I wore the cutest outfit. And I thought my hair was really good (I'd just colored it and it was super curly). My outfit was a short strappy black dress, charcoal leggings, black quilted flats and a silk purple "jacket" with this pretty black lace trim. ( I didn't wear heels 'cause my back was twingey.) Anyway, not one compliment other than from my husband. Am I really *that* ugly? Or are my inlaws just that petty? Not one of them was well dressed. My Mom would say they don't know any better. Maybe they just don't notice.

Stayed in on Black Friday. Soon after Midnight Thursday night I started shopping online. I got gifts for 6 people checked off my list! And I got one more today. Woot! Looking forward to the packages arriving cause I want to wrap them up in the cute Rankin-Bass (Rudolph, Santa Claus is Coming to Town) paper I picked up today :)

No comments: