Sunday, February 13, 2011

good morning

5:30 am and I'm not asleep. watching tv but not really. Emma is on the loveseat next to me and I've tucked her in under my Nightmare Before Christmas blanket. Earlier today I tucked her under the flannel gnome sheets on our bed. She is unbelievably cute in both situations! I kinda want to get a picture of her little head poking out, but I don't want to disturb her.

G and I didn't do much today. Too much tv, too much internet. Had tentative plans that fell through so we just stayed in and I made us cheeseburger hamburger helper and garlic bread. mmm... One cool thing was there were tv shows about kitties on all day. One show featured a woman that had a cat rescue/home and all I can think when I see these people is "why can't I do that?". Why? Cause I don't believe I have the heart for it. How do you rescue some animals and not others? How do you go into a pound and only take 1 cat (cause that's all the room you have for at that moment)? I am seriously considering going to volunteer at a rescue. If I can't handle it I can't handle it.

No comments: