Tuesday, June 7, 2011

and we are reminded that life is pretty hard

Not much going on. At least nothing I want to talk about. I am making my middle of the night plans that I hope I will be able to execute when the sun comes up. Clothes to return, insurance calls to make, product photos to shoot, computer to ship back and on an on. Yesterday I was feeling pretty good about working on some keychains for an animal shelter fundraiser. After a half hour, maybe longer, I looked down and saw the "permanent" ink smudged on my hand and careas that were supposed to be white. Sigh, here's hoping I can sand the black off the white sections. Also, I pulled out my prismacolor colored pencils (which are fairly expensive) and I'm missing 1/4 of them. Mostly earth tones I need for this project. WTH? So random. I don't think I'll bother buying them individually as I can get a pretty good discount on a large set. Just sucks that I have to.

The last few days I've not been feeling well. And, I'm pretty sure I've messed up my stomach meds. Not eating, no schedule = no reason to remember meds. Yesterday I almost went to the hosiptal over the stomach pain after calling my primary care and gastroenterologist, both of whom refused to prescribe Sucralfate and instead told me to go to the hospital. Yeah, it's going to take an awful lot to get me back there. Today I slept off and on and then late at night the pain started again. Finally, I took a damn pill and I'm hoping I can keep ot up and avoid the hospital. It's not the bills, as I'm pretty sure I'm completely covered now. It's just the damn PLACE. I can't sleep there, everything is germy and gross, it's depressing.

No comments: