Thursday, June 2, 2011

it's the little things

So, today was not great. That's all I'm going to say about that. Well, a little.. I'm just starting my course of prednisone and it's not doing anything yet... Unless you count the fact that it KNOCKS ME ON MY ASS. WTF? I know I haven't taken them in awhile. but I don't remember this.

Now, for the good stuff. One of Glen's birthday gifts came in the mail, so I wrapped it up and had it ready for him. Pretty good timing, as he'd had a long/ rough day and I think it helped. Second good thing, Glen was able to go get my nerve meds for me this morning. I didn't wake up (that I remember, of course) so he went and got them. Ya know, 'cause he loves me :)  Third good thing, I had dinner ready for Glen when he came home. This is my goal NO MATTER WHAT. I have had some days I couldn't manage it since being sick (the month before and the month after the hospital were pretty rough), but I am really trying to keep this one up. Fourth, I relisted some ebay listings.

Still have a million phone calls to make, forms to fill out and general bureaucracy to deal with. The only thing I did was call the bank and they said they can't fix the issue until tomorrow. Oh well, at least they said they can fix it.

Tomorrow will be better.

I WILL:
  • call bank back
  • fill out gym app
  • fill out student loan app
  • make and list 1 pair of earrings
  • put away laundry
  • make giant salad for lunch & dinner
  • fill 3 bags with donations

No comments: