Saturday, June 4, 2011

It was a bad, bad day

I am reminded that Karma is, indeed, a bitch. The situation here is not good and I know I have been less than kind lately. Could the bad fortune be my fault? Whether or not it is, it reminds me to be gentler and kinder in my everyday life. Honestly, I had been so much better in recent years, but something about living with the pain so long has pushed me to the edge of mean and cynical. I have many intentions, but my intention right now is to make it to church NO MATTER WHAT. I need to sort this out. I need to be better, live better and understand what I'm meant to be doing here.

GRATEFUL FOR:
  • healthy family and friends
  • love of my kitties
  • art to escape into
  • a roof over my head and food on the table
  • intellect to handle a bad situation and make it better
  • savings
  • skills to make money
  • cheap medication (that works SOMETIMES)
  • warmer weather and sun to boost my spirit
PLANS
  • art girl days / nights
  • sell jewelry
  • promote blog
  • shoot pix
  • bbq at the beach
  • movies with gift certificates
  • dinner out with Groupons
  • swimming in Maine (need swimfins)

No comments: