Saturday, December 11, 2010

OUCH!

Unpleasant day stuck on the couch. I really am trying to not talk about or complain about my pain, but today I think I drove G crazy with my whining. It makes me feel guilty and I feel bad, almost ashamed, of the state of my health. Silly, and I know I need to get over it. It's not my fault and having health issues isn't a moral issue. I need to keep repeating that to myself.

In other news, our 3 trees are up and they are nearly done. It's just that I love to overdecorate so it's hard to know when they're done. There's one 6ft tree, one 4 ft tree that changes colors and a 3ft pink tree that doesn't have lights on it because I only have strands of 100 and that would be just comical. Anyway, I need to put the boxes away, clean the livingroom and bring out and organize my Christmas rubberstamps as Sunday is Christmas card day. My Mom and Marie are coming. I wonder if I should invite Marie's Mom but I'm just concerned about room to work. Hmm.. Also, do we need snacks?

Wish I could sleep. The pain is really nagging. I tried to watch tv, but I just keep flipping the channels. I've turned my laptop off and on 3 or 4 times already tonight. Spent sometime on ebay and that's never good (haha). So far I'm getting a Hello Kitty bag, Hello Kitty watch and Sharpie poster pain markers. I always do this. Buying gifts for myself is not cool. Oh yeah, also ordered an Instyler. I have my doubts, but if it works well I'll be so freakin' excited! If it doesn't work I'm going to return it.

Don't you want a pink tree too?

No comments: